i was tagged by jason, who has a beautiful blog
called the clarity of night
okay, this was fun, but harder than i thought it would be! I'm afraid i didn't do a very good job.
Here are the rules, if you decide to play:
1. Take first five novels from your bookshelf.
2. Book 1 -- first sentence.
3. Book 2 -- last sentence on page 50.
4. Book 3 -- second sentence on page 100.
5. Book 4 -- next to the last sentence on page 150.
6. Book 5 -- final sentence of the book.
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph.
8. Feel free to "cheat" to make it a better paragraph.
9. Name your sources.
10.Post to your blog.
my feeble attempt:
I hated to admit, even to myself, that i was excited by the prospect of interviewing a descendent of Mary Brown, who was probably the last person exhumed as a vampire in america.
I would always get there first, check in.
NO HLP FR BLND BABS PR LL GRLS Iam glad I bit mister Astlay
Bruce and I were walking down sunset, we found a roach on the sidewalk and we smoked it.
the bare skeleton, in our culture the very symbol of the terror of death, is in other cultures evidence that the body is safe and the living are out of harm's way.
food for the dead -- michael bell
the handmaid's tale -- margaret atwood
poor things -- alasdair gray
shakey -- neil young biography
vampires, burial, and death -- paul barber
jeff the write thing
kelly words of a writer
emom a day in the life
rob anatomy of a book deal
jer my life's not an adventure...