Sunday, August 20, 2006

martina and the loons


BookLoons is a great review site. If you haven't been there, you should check it out. They review fiction and nonfiction, adult, YA, and children's books, and post new reviews every week.

BookLoons

loons are the most fascinating birds. they really do dance, and their call is absolutely haunting. aren't they beautiful? the common loon is the minnesota state bird. you'll be tested on that next week.


A Pale Immortal review has been posted at bookloons:
review
i was a bit sad about the rating of 3 until i was told it's their highest rating. am i bragging? sorry!


and i was lucky enough to be interviewed by the charming and ultra-cool martina bexte.
interview
.
.

3 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

Hey, congrats! I don't like number systems, particularly because you never know what that's out of right off. But that's fantastic, and well-deserved Anne!

Bill Cameron said...

Loons are amazing birds. We don't see them much out my way, but every so often when I go down to the bottoms early in the morning I'll see one out on the water. Lovely.

Congratulations on the review! And now I'm off on my trip. Just wanted to say howdy on my way out the door!

anne frasier said...

thanks, sandra!

bill, i hope you reach your goal and enjoy your time away. thanks for stopping on the way out the door. :)