i was going to move this summer.
and last summer.
and the summer before that.
but writing always comes first.
but this was going to be THE summer. have to do it. have one of those crazy mortgages that's now gone crazy. and of course i got it because i never planned to be here this long.
but here i am again with a book due December 1. I'm taking all of September off to promote my fall release. i know i should sell my house, pack, and move in this same time frame but i also know the book will suffer in a huge way. i could wait until december, then put the house on the market. but houses don't sell well here december through march, so that seems like a really bad idea. arggghhh! i keep rearranging things in my head and can't figure a way around it.
i can't plot this thing!!!