Thursday, April 20, 2006

short fiction contest at the clarity of night!!

"Two Lights" Short Fiction Contest going on at Jason Evans' wonderful blog

The Clarity of Night



cut and pasted from Jason's blog:

My friends, I'm very pleased to announce the opening of The "Two Lights" Short Fiction Contest!

The challenge is simple. Using the photograph above for inspiration, compose a short fiction piece of no more than 250 words. All genres are welcome.

The prizes are:

--1st Place, a $25 Amazon gift certificate + a signed 8x10 print of the "Two Lights" photo or any other photo from [the Gallery]
--2nd Place, a $10 Amazon gift certificate + a signed 8x10 print (see above)
--3rd Place (if I get at least 10 entries), a signed 8x10 print (see above)

I will judge the entries and announce the winners on Friday evening, April 28th.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anne! I think it's going to be a blast. :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Anne. maybe i can get my writing groove back on by attempting something short like this :)

anne frasier said...

short fiction is SO much fun!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I entered my scribblings. I put this off to the last minute, as is typical for me, and cramed my 250+ words in the last hour. Anyone else enter?

anne frasier said...

good luck, waldo!